Share your money saving tips

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By icewhite
#145210 Marks and Sparks do 1 litre bottles of Spanish red and Italian red for £3.99 a bottle.

I hate Italian wine, but the Spanish is excellent. It is really smooth and a lot nicer than some Spanish wines which cost more.

The bottles just say "Spanish Red" or "Italian Red" on them.

I've had some tonite, I had to, got an essay to do for OU - it is already 2 days late!! :?
By calliej
#145384 yep - its amazing how the wine helps those essays flow :D

i find the same thing my self :lol: hope you got it finished, was it a good topic?
By icewhite
#145388 I have still to finish it - the essay I mean, got about 400 words to go. it is on mental health, so its quite interesting.
By johnny70
#145425 what course are you doing the OH is doing DSE212
By icewhite
#145427 The one I am doing just now is Mental health and Distress. I am starting another one in May called You and Your Money - all to do with personal finance, debt etc. Bit late for me really, but it should be interesting. Whats your OH's course?
By johnny70
#145495 psychology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By le3
#145918 wat % is the wine, ill have a look next time im there!, i like sweet wine and some red, it goes nice in spag bowl
By icewhite
#146006 its either 12 or 12.5%
By calliej
#146024 might have to open me self up a nice bottle right now and have some spag bol!

oh pooh - have to pick lad up from hols at 1am :x maybe tomorrow night then..... :D
By kerry2004
#146227 Sainsbury is doing half price Select brand of Red / White Wine