Scottish and English debt laws are different, so if you are a Scottish resident and have questions on debt, then this is the place to post.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By steven
#50522 Hi there

I live in Scotland and am due for discharge on 9 May 2006 after three long years.

Obviously I need to contact my creditors and CRFs so they can update my files as required.

Could anyone supply a standard letter template which I could use.

Thank you.
By Mel_Odious
#50526 I would start by getting your CRFs from the three CRAs:
Send £2 and your addresses for the last six years to each of them:

Experian Ltd
Consumer Help Service
PO Box 8000
NG80 7WF
Tel No 0870 241 6212
(You can order your credit file on the internet or by telephone).

Equifax Plc
Credit File Advice Centre
PO Box 1140
Tel No 0870 010 0583
(you can order your credit file on the internet)

Callcredit plc
Consumer Services Team
P O Box 491
Tel No 0870 060 1414
By steven
#50535 Thnaks Mel I have equifax and experian ones here now, Ill apply for call credit, what next.