Scottish and English debt laws are different, so if you are a Scottish resident and have questions on debt, then this is the place to post.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By steven
#44889 I had a trust deed which commenced July 2002 but found it hard to keep up todate with the payments, I was granted sequestration May 2003 and obviously I am due for discharge May this year.

My question is how can I get the trust deed marked as satisfied on my credit files when I did not complete the three years payments. The trust deed should ideally be marked as settled July 2005.

Any help appreciated.
#45094 I am hazarding a guess here-but I would suspect that your Trust Deed would not be marked as satisfied as it wasnt, due to the fact that you were sequestrated instead.But I am not 100% on this.I would suggest contacting the Accountant In Bankruptcy helpline for more advice or your Trustee.