Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By basicallybroke
#328383 I've been meaning to do this for ages :D

A sincere thank you to all you regular posters who patiently repeat yourselves each time when dealing with newbies who are worried and sometimes seriously depressed at the mess their financial lives have become.

The moderators also are real treasures and I feel that sometimes, due to our personal circumstances and the stress we're experiencing, we sometimes neglect to say thank you to you for your help and expert advice.

I've referred to this site for each stage of my bankruptcy and am now after 5 years intending to return to the UK (as work is scarce on the ground in France) and see if I can manage to get a UK bank account etc. and resume my life in the UK

No doubt I will be once again using this site for reference and help, so boy am I glad there are people like you who generously give up your valuable time to help us

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
By JaneClack
#328403 What a lovely thing to say.

I also think our posters are great as they are there for everyone - willing to share their experiences and give advice and raise a smile - so thank you too!
By basicallybroke
#328413 Hello Sarah

Hopefully you come under the "Mod" category, but if not, then a big shout out to Site Admin too :lol:

Seriously, this site really did help me through my darkest moments, and sometimes reading an informative yet humorous post by someone like TalbotWoods really did make me stop and get things into perspective!
By TalbotWoods
#328443 And we are still waiting for our commission payments :mrgreen:

Seriously though your thanks are welcome, but without people like yourself who come on here and ask questions, entering into discussions, question some of the things we say, this site could have gone a long time ago.

The Admins on here just facilitate the forum, it is you and all the other participants that actually make this forum work, so.....

Thank You