Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

By freedom
#41706 hi i have just been discharged recently but with a 4 years BRU,
anyway what i would like to know is OR told me that my name will be on public papers again after BRU but i dont know when and how long will that go on for i hope not 4 years regularly :)

and also i have check insolvency.gov.uk my name still there with BRU details mentioned LIKE AN HEADLINE:) any idea will that be remove in the future or stay until 2010 :(

THANKS
By freedom
freedom wrote:hi i have just been discharged recently but with a 4 years BRU,
anyway what i would like to know is OR told me that my name will be on public papers again after BRU but i dont know when and how long will that go on for i hope not 4 years regularly :)

and also i have check insolvency.gov.uk my name still there with BRU details mentioned LIKE AN HEADLINE:) any idea will that be remove in the future or stay until 2010 :(

THANKS

ADMINS ? WHY DO YOU KEEP IT QUITE?? NO COMMENTS OR WHAT
By stubby
#42154 give people a chance - there is no admins here - only a few unpaid mods, most people dont come on weekends and have been at work all day...

have some patience - there is not need to shout (the capitials) - when someone has an answer for you they will post it...
By homely
#42155 sorry no one has replied to your question,i don't really think that there's many on here that have a bru,it seems to me that it doesn't go in the papers on a regular basis but all they do is put a piece in requesting people /companies to come forward if they want to make a claim,it's nothing to worry about.i know it doesn't seem the best reply but unless there actually is someone on here who's going through the same as you then there may not be many replies.maybe mel maybe able to shed a bit more light than i can
By poppy53
#42231 You might get some answers if you showed a few manners! The moderators here aren't paid and there aren't many of them anyway. Answers also come from members who do this simply to be helpful to people who, like them, are trying to cope with financial difficulties. Nobody has to answer you - and being patient and polite might get you further. And we like our administrators - they do a really good job.
By freedom
Mel_Odious wrote:ASK YOUR OR!
One can see why you were judged to be reckless and culpable.

Mel

Mel_Odious:
Well we all know the fact that everyone here has got an ability and chance to ask all the questions on this website to their offical receiver SO ! it seem they find here more reliable or friendly etc .. SO AM I :) and why dont you tell all of them why dont you ASK YOUR OR?

and also dont worry why i am judged for if I ask and say ooo OR gave me 4 years BRU and i dont even know why and i dont deserve then you can have your comments but my questions was just the effects of BRU thats all.

anyway my second message to admins has been misunderstood because i did wait enough to get respond from anyone then i thought admins at least would of have few comments for me but i did not mean it seriously, you know talking and writing is very different so some of you got me wrong and attack me:) no need that and also i know the admins do free job here and i respect them maybe more than you .........
BySonic
freedom wrote:
Mel_Odious:
Well we all know the fact that everyone here has got an ability and chance to ask all the questions on this website to their offical receiver SO ! it seem they find here more reliable or friendly etc .. SO AM I :) and why dont you tell all of them why dont you ASK YOUR OR?

and also dont worry why i am judged for if I ask and say ooo OR gave me 4 years BRU and i dont even know why and i dont deserve then you can have your comments but my questions was just the effects of BRU thats all.

anyway my second message to admins has been misunderstood because i did wait enough to get respond from anyone then i thought admins at least would of have few comments for me but i did not mean it seriously, you know talking and writing is very different so some of you got me wrong and attack me:) no need that and also i know the admins do free job here and i respect them maybe more than you .........

?? I don't understand a word of this.
S xxx
By Mel_Odious
#42463 There is only one Administrator of the site and that is Nicky. An Administrators job is to administer the Forum or in other words to manage it. This Nicky does admirably and has great respect from all of us.
Nicky does not have the time spare to read every post nor to answer any one of them. Nicky will tell you that she set up this Forum for the members and it is they, the members that is, who do most of the advising on here.
The majority here are not bankrupt so therefore do not have an OR to ask. We often advise bankrupts or former bankrupts to ask their OR.

We do not know why you were given a BRU and if you do not know either, why would you sign the undertaking? Surely that is something you would have asked your OR about?

We have not had that much experience of either BROs or BRUs and it would've been interesting and helpful to others if you could have shed some light on it rather than steam into the good people of this site because nobody knew the answer of how long your BRU would stay on the Insolvency Register. Bankruptcies are now only there for 3 months and it would be of interest to know if BRUs were on there longer or not.
Perhaps you would let us know if you find out.

Mel