Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Bysammie
#212129 Just wondering does any one pay their monthly bill via internet/telephone banking?Looked on the statement last month and it only says post or pay by giro slip in bank. Just prefer to pay via bank account,especially if i want to pay a bit extra off before the bill comes in!
I cant believe this is the first time ever have had use of a cc and been in control.( everytime i use it,i put the money in savings account then pay in full at end of month. only use it for internet shopping)
Byelmeck
#212132 Whoa........

You do know that this credit card registration site is not even using secure web communication (i.e. HTTP instead of HTTPS).

Has anyone actually tried it and is it really Kosha?

Until someone of good/long standing on this forum confirms they have tried it and it is legit, i wont be providing my details yet. (No offence meant to Poolie, who I know is one of the longest standing members here. Have you tried it?)

:shock:
Last edited by elmeck on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
By87k
#212136 I requested Direct Debit forms to make minimum payment - takes around 4 - 6 wks to setup. Until then I have been paying the card clearing the outstanding via my Barclays debit card.
ByPoolie
#212157 Ok, Thanks for all the comments on security of site.

I have to agree. I use the site to look at my statements as it does give a rather accurate balance. A purchase shows after about 2 days.

However I do not use the site to make payments. I use my internet bank and this has proven fast and problem free. A payment usually shows on the statement in 2-3days.

Poolie
Bysammie
#212165 I was a bit dubious about the web page, but registered,have got my account up,and all seems how it should be! Will make things easier to keep tabs on!

poolie ,with what account number and sort code did you set up your payments via internet banking,as it doesnt even mention internet banking details on my statement?( or did you just select payment to sygma bank in the scroll down of companies ?) Would make things so much easier,save me having to go to bank to get a cheque every month,and be able to make extra payment as and when i want to!
ByPoolie
#212201 Hi Sammie,

I set up a payment to Sygma Bank from my bank. Use the sort code and account number on the payment slip and the ref number is your card number. I pay both our credit cards this way and never had a problem.

Hope this helps

Poolie
Bymrtaximan
#212348 Hi telephoned Sygma Bank today regarding the Creation payment site.Customer services confirmed it is safe and secure to use including payments. :D
Bysammie
#212420 Hi Poolie,
Didnt have the sort code etc from payment slip as sent that with last payment last month. Set it up as payment to sygma bank with the ref number. Sent £1 over last week to check it worked ok..sent wed, cc received it thurs. I then sent a payment for a bigger amount of sat,but it still hasnt reached my cc account. Is it normal to take this long?( just a bit worried as the payment before got there within a day!)
ByPoolie
#212422 Sammie,

Dont worry, the bank holidays will slow things down. Should have gone though by tomorrow(fri)

Kind Regards

Poolie

Ps check later today as well. Up at 05:55 what do you work as a milkman!
Bysammie
#212423 Thanx poolie,will do!
Lol not a milkman just a busy mum of four( with youngest who doesnt sleep all night, then gets up raring to go at 5.30am when im still zombiefied!!!)x