Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

User avatar
By moaner
#204634 I am a discharged bankrupt, I am now working and all my wage is surplus income, my thinking is that I would like to open a high interest savings account to have my monthly wages paid into instead of my basic account.

Is this possible? Is there a credit check carried out on these types of accounts? I have sent off for my credit files but TBH, I don't think I'll bother cleaning them up as its turning out to be right headache and I have not a clue what should be on there and what should not :?

I just hoped to be able to gain some interest on my savings instead of just leaving it sat there in a basic account doing nothing, anyone any ideas?