Discussions on life after your bankruptcy discharge.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Bylifebegins
#88917 I just found out today that I was discharged from Bankruptcy on Tuesday 5th September 2006 - exactly five and a half months after I was made bankrupt (20th March).

My house and my ex-wife is still to be sorted out but the trustee (PWC) commended me on my help, co-operation and honesty during the bankruptcy.

Now, how long do I have to wait until I get a decent proper bank account. My credit file never did record my bankruptcy and perhaps it never will now!

Yehaaaaa
ByIphigenia
#88946 Yea, and I had to tell you, you luky luky bstrd!!!!!

:flower:
Bymerrymouse
#88948 So life begins truly afresh....congratz to you!
ByMel_Odious
#88949 Congrats LB,
Pleased for you.

Mel
ByTalbotWoods
#88950 Well done mate, it's a flipping nice feeling isn't it! (so one of the clan down and one to go [private joke])

Now he next thing to do is get your CRF's sorted, especially the big two as sometime they have differing details on them.

And as for a big boys account, well how long is a piece of string, You've only gott look at some of the others on here still have basic accounts!!

Now go out and celebrate with a pint or two of Tetleys finest.

TIm
ByMel_Odious
TalbotWoods wrote:
Now go out and celebrate with a pint or two of Tetleys finest.

TIm

Oooooohhhh I could never drink two pints of tea.

Mel
ByTalbotWoods
#88953 You Heathan!!

I may be a Soft SOutherner, but even I drink Tetleys Beer!!!!

And I dont drink tea on account of you can never tell what the insects had done on the leaves!
Bybernieflint
#88955 Well done Life Begins.

You must have had one of the quickest discharges on record.(Pardon the terminology) :lol:
ByTalbotWoods
BERNIEFLINT wrote:You must have had one of the quickest discharges on record.(Pardon the terminology) :lol:

ROFLMAO

I've just been viewing the BBC News Website, and th elast articul I was reading was about this problem, and the first article I read on here!!! Oh Please.

And for those that are wondering here is the article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5324750.stm

Sorry Lifebegins, for going off topic, but .............

Tim
Bybernieflint
TalbotWoods wrote:
BERNIEFLINT wrote:You must have had one of the quickest discharges on record.(Pardon the terminology) :lol:

ROFLMAO

I've just been viewing the BBC News Website, and th elast articul I was reading was about this problem, and the first article I read on here!!! Oh Please.

And for those that are wondering here is the article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5324750.stm

Sorry Lifebegins, for going off topic, but .............

Tim
A couple of pints of the strong stuff does just as good a job :lol:
ByAnge
#88975 Nice one Lifebegins.
ByVanilla_sky
#88977 I must have been very bad in my life :cry: :cry:

Congrats Lifebegins you must have been very good

I am getting very disallusioned now
ByIphigenia
#88980 As one who always looks on the **** side of life (whistle) I firmly expect to be keeping you company, Nilla!

Still, nice one, LB!
Bylifebegins
#88990 Well we just got in from a celebratory chinese buffet meal - thanks for all the replies.

Thanks for teling me the news earlier today sis - your turn will come soon. Your "lucky bstrd" comment shows your deepest love for your bruvver - ha ha.

Thanks for the private joke Tim - yep we need to get sis sorted.

Strange how the CSA contacted me today and i got a letter from the Inland Revenue asking me to confirm my working status!!!! D'ya think they all talk to each other then??

TIM: from bankruptcy to premature eja...... in 10 posts - now that IS quick.

Rob.