Issues and questions that come up during your bankruptcy period

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

ByVanilla_sky
#62241 Got a letter today to say if I dont pay the bank charges in 7 days they will get a DCA to get them off me!

I sent them a letter on Monday stating that the £45 I was overdrawn as of 10th March should be included in my Br and that the £70 charges they charged me for DD's not paid were their fault cos I had cancelled them a month before Br and they didnt act on it, nor did they send me a letter to say they were charging me!

I have hated banking with them all the time I have and its been 12 years so they can go jump!!!!
By Cheesecake
Vanilla_sky wrote: the £70 charges they charged me for DD's not paid were their fault cos I had cancelled them a month before Br and they didnt act on it, nor did they send me a letter to say they were charging me!

I was just reading today about similar situations on the ombudsman site and what was the ombudsman verdict on this. The bank has no leg to stand on in this situation, I wonder if they have any training in banking at all. If I had a gun, i would shoot them one by one.
Nilla, have a look, I found it very interesting.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/p ... rantee.htm