Something missing on this Forum or any burning suggestions? Let us know.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

Bybas
#32187 Nicks, would it be possible to add a section called O/T for Trolls, it would keep them/us off the Business and Other topics sections. Just a thought.
bas
Byscottishdebtor
bas wrote:Nicks, would it be possible to add a section called O/T for Trolls, it would keep them/us off the Business and Other topics sections. Just a thought.
bas

A trolls playground you mean :?:

*]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/venturi/bg_nwtwn_plygrnd.jpg[/img]
ByNicky
#32207 No chance bas :mrgreen: Thats like handing out invitations to trolls telling them they are welcome and we will give them their own room to troll in, dont think so me dear.

You aint no bloomin troll anyway, your the forum mascot! :wink:
Bybas
Nicky wrote:No chance bas :mrgreen: Thats like handing out invitations to trolls telling them they are welcome and we will give them their own room to troll in, dont think so me dear.

You aint no bloomin troll anyway, your the forum mascot! :wink:

Cheers Nickers, your a poppet.
bas
ByT.H.E. OCCUPIER
#32253 Bas
For the the benefit of the uneducated,(me)could you please explain the term "trolling" cant figure it out.
thanks
ByGKsays
#32286 Le Troll - A loathesome creature, humped backed who lives in a dark place. Is ugly and repulsive to look at. Is insightless - never learns and will repeat the same offensive behaviour time and time again. Likes to play the `Victim - Nobody Loves Me` blah blah.... Will always interfere and sabotage. Is mischievous, slovenly and thoughtless. Detests kindness and goodwill. Trawls the internet looking for vulnerable people to pray upon and exploit. Often seen with its head stuck up its own back passage.

Now who does that remind you of ? Nope won`t go there !

I will leave that to the resident Troll Slayers :!:

Nuf Said !

GK
ByT.H.E. OCCUPIER
#32403 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Thanks for that Mel and Gk
Bybas
GKsays wrote:Le Troll - A loathesome creature, humped backed who lives in a dark place. Is ugly and repulsive to look at. Is insightless - never learns and will repeat the same offensive behaviour time and time again. Likes to play the `Victim - Nobody Loves Me` blah blah.... Will always interfere and sabotage. Is mischievous, slovenly and thoughtless. Detests kindness and goodwill. Trawls the internet looking for vulnerable people to pray upon and exploit. Often seen with its head stuck up its own back passage.

Now who does that remind you of ? Nope won`t go there !

I will leave that to the resident Troll Slayers :!:

Nuf Said !

GK

sounds familiar.
bas