Debt questions from around the world, helping each other by giving and receiving advice on UK based debt.

Moderators: TalbotWoods, JaneClack

User avatar
By JaneClack
#472553 I am sorry we can be of no more help. You should seek some face to face advice with a money adviser at your local Citizens Advice Bureau or money centre or could give Payplan a ring to see if they can be of any help as you would be able to talk in more detail as this is not the place.

If your total unsecured debt comes to less than £20,000 and your disposable income is less than £50 and you have no house you could also look at a Debt Relief Order which is much cheaper to access - £90 and then nothing more. Read the information at ... ief-orders

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.